Firstly just to say that we really hope you enjoy shopping on our new site being launched February 2013.
1. Orders may be placed on the website at www.waresofknutsford.co.uk., over the telephone by ringing 01477 537224 (3 lines) or by post to Wares of Knutsford Ltd. Unit 4, Premier Park, 35, Road 1, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH, enclosing a cheque payable to Wares of Knutsford Ltd. Payment can also be made by BACS payment by prior arrangement by contacting our sales team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone as above. Customers can also collect orders directly from the warehouse at Unit 4, Premier Park, 35, Road 1, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH, where payment can be made either by cash or Card.
2. All prices on the website are shown in British Pounds Sterling and include VAT. The amount of VAT is shown separately once goods have been entered in the basket and the customer has proceeded to check out.
3. Online payment can be made using Solo, Switch, MasterCard, UK Maestro and Visa using credit/debit cards via a secure, encrypted PayPal payment system.
4. Where payment is received by cheque then goods will be dispatched once the cheque has cleared the bank.
5. Where required a pro-forma invoice will be prepared and sent prior to the customer for prior payment of order before dispatch.
6. The customer will receive a copy invoice, delivery note and returns note with dispatched goods. Should the customer require a more detailed invoice then they should contact the sales team by email or telephone to request such invoice which will be prepared and sent via email or post. Email address: email@example.com Telephone No: 01477 537224.
7. Please note occasionally it may be necessary to change a price without notice.
8. During the on-line process orders may be changed or cancelled up to when payment is finally made. However to amend or cancel an order after payment has been made please contact the sales team as soon as possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by telephone on 01477 537224.
9. Customers are responsible for ensuring that the ordered goods are fit for their intended purpose. This does not affect statutory consumer rights.
10. Should items ordered not be available, Wares of Knutsford will contact the customer to offer an alternative or a full refund.