1. Customers are responsible for ensuring the fitness for purpose of any items purchased from Wares of Knutsford Limited.
2. Wares of Knutsford aim to dispatch all in-stock items within two working days of receipt of order. However sometimes goods are out of stock and if delivery is expected to be more than seven days from receipt of order then the customer will be notified by telephone or email that this is the case.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that goods are sent out in a perfect condition. However, should customers receive damaged items or incorrect items within their order Wares of Knutsford must be informed within 7 working days. Wares of Knutsford will dispatch replacement items as soon as the said goods arrive back into the warehouse. Wares of Knutsford will arrange for the collection of these items and pay for the return delivery cost. In the situation that customers are forwarding goods to a third party address, please note that goods should be checked for damages/errors upon receipt at the shipping address originally stated. Wares of Knutsford does not take responsibility for damages incurred/errors found upon delivery to a third party address.
4. Should the customer receive goods which they wish to return due to a change of mind or goods are no longer required then it is the customer's responsibility to return these goods to the warehouse at their own expense when a full refund will be made to the value of the goods returned. (Please note that on large retail/wholesale orders, a re-stocking fee may be applied).
If required Wares of Knutsford will arrange for the return of unwanted goods but the customer will be required to pay the collection cost. A refund for the cost of goods returned will only be made for goods received in perfect condition and fit for resale. In the case of a customer having a change of mind where a large order is concerned and where Wares of Knutsford have delivered this order on a pallet, then Wares of Knutsford will deduct the cost of this pallet delivery from any refund due for the returned goods.
5. Glass items sold on this website are manufactured for commercial use and any usage of these products in a domestic environment is at the customers own risk. Our products are stored in a non-sterile warehouse environment and Wares of Knutsford would therefore recommend that customers must sterilise all glassware before use. Wares of Knutsford cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by usage of glass products or any other items sold on this website.
6. Wares of Knutsford will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever arising from the supply of any items. Wares of Knutsford cannot be held responsible for any delays as a result of courier action. Although Wares of Knutsford will always do their very best to help with any courier delivery problems, the company cannot be held responsible for any loss appertaining to non/late delivery.
7. We receive many complements for our excellent customer service but if a customer has any cause to complain this will be dealt with immediately and any problems rectified as quickly as possible.
8. Any orders placed through the site are considered as a request to purchase and are subject to there being stock available at the time of ordering. Although every effort is made to remove items that are out of stock from sale this may not always be possible.
9. Whilst every effort to made to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on the website please bear in mind that there may be variations in colour reproduction.
10. All prices are correct at the time of ordering. However we do need to change prices from time to time and so if you revisit the site you may find prices have changed.
11. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT tax rate should this change at any time.
12. All orders must be paid for in sterling currency.
13. Wares of Knutsford will do their utmost to ensure that the product information, images and prices are accurate. Liability will not be accepted for inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Before purchasing Wares of Knutsford products, Customers intending to resell our products filled with produce of any kind must establish the appropriate weight or measure for thier produce and check the capacity/weight and intended fill point of their produce independantly for that product prior to labelling and resale. Please request a sample product and carry out testing ahead of placing large orders and labelling. Wares of Knutsford cannot be held responsible for purchasing or labelling errors based on capacity/weight/filling of our products.
14. All information supplied to Wares of Knutsford will remain private and confidential and treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not store or share credit card information with third parties.
15. Images and content shown on www.waresofknutsford.co.uk remain the property of the company and business partners.
16. Wares of Knutsford take security very seriously and will do their utmost to protect their customers online. All customer information is encrypted and protected by secure server software (SSL).
17. Wares of Knutsford do request an email address for online ordering. This information is used for order confirmation and tracking as relevant. If the customer has consented to the e-newsletter, Wares of Knutsford will from time to time contact the customer with product news and promotions.
18. The information supplied by Wares of Knutsford is for general purposes only. In no event will Wares of Knutsford be liable for any loss or damage direct or indirectly or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits from or in connection with this website.
19. Company Registered No: 4305550
20. Company Registered Office: 112-114 Witton Street, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5NW.
21. VAT No: 616 226 851
22. In the event that damages occur to shipments of retail goods supplied to European and worldwide destinations, Wares of Knutsford will not supply replacement items, but will offer a partial refund to cover the cost of any breakages.
23. Where goods are supplied wholesale to European and worldwide destinations, Wares of Knutsford does not take responsibility or pay for in whatever circumstances for the return of these goods to the UK. Should a wholesale customer wish to return goods for any reason, it is at their expense.
24. Where Wares of Knutsford are aware that a customs duty is liable to be due on any European or worldwide order then the customer will be notified in advance of dispatch. However this is not always possible so please note that should an import tax be levied on the delivery by the customs of the country to which the order is being sent then this import tax is the sole responsibility of the customer and must be paid by the customer. This tax is impossible to calculate beforehand and only applies to certain destinations. Should the customer wish to ascertain whether such a tax is applicable to their order then please do not hesitate to request this information so that we can then check with our couriers.
25. Wares of Knutsford make every effort to supply product in the colours displayed on our website. However from time to time colours of products may vary due to a change in manufacturing or due to a supply problem. Wares of Knutsford therefore reserves the right to vary the shade or intensity of a colour where necessary and without consultation with the customer. If a customer is unhappy with a change of shade or intensity of any coloured product then Wares of Knutsford will refund the goods supplied or provide an agreed replacement of the product in question.